The Battle for Azeroth Expansion for World of Warcraft has a PVP thing called “War Mode.” Wowhead has a war mode overview. It wasn’t obvious to me how to enable it and the first few results in Google didn’t help much (meaning I had to read too much stuff to find it). So, here it is.
To enable War Mode:
- Reach Level 20.
- Go to your faction’s capital city (Stormwind or Orgrimmar). You must be in the capital city to turn War Mode on. You can turn war mode off in any rested area.
- Open Specializations and Talents (Press N).
- Select the “Talents” tab at the bottom.
- Open the “PVP Talents” panel at the right. It might already be open but if it’s not, click the little arrow at the top right next to “PVP Talents.”
- Press the “War Mode” button at the bottom right. It’s a circle with 2 crossed swords right underneath the words “War Mode”.
- Go battle the filthy Horde/Alliance.